Thursday, June 18, 2020

676 The Eyes Have It!


It's an all new Trick's Synthetic Podcast in the classic Trick's format with sharp quips and snappy patter, cover tunes, a Beatle Break, a "Hey, Ride With Me...Awhile," a retro-commercial break, and even a classic Back 2 Back! What more could you ask for? Even the English Parliament voted "Aye!" on this one...

I Got Eyes - Andre Williams with the El Dorados
Behind Blues Eyes - Who
Blue Eyed Woman - Jimmy Carl Black
Green Eyed Lady (Sugarloaf) - Gentleman's Blues Club
Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison) - Wilko Johnson
If You Saw Thru' My Eyes - Sandy Denny and Ian Matthews
Wild Eye Woman - Carlos and The Bandidos
Beatle Break: Lonesome Tears In My Eyes - Beatles
My Mind's Eye - Small Faces
Hawaiian Eye B2B Warren Barker and George Smith
Hey, Ride With Me Awhile: Don't Roll Those Blood Shot Eyes At Me - Hank Penny
 I'm Gonna Keep My Good Eye On You - Mr. Bear and His Bearcats
You Can Close Your Eyes(James Taylor)- Susanna Hoffs and Matthew Sweet
Eyes Eyes - Lowell Levinger
06 Fall Inside Your Eyes
Eyesight To The Blind - Michael Bloomfield
 



No comments: