Wednesday, March 25, 2020

661 I So 'Lated or Alone Again, Extendedly!






Let's see, we are in what seems like week 12 of this isolation deal, and to be truthful I'm not so elated to continue with the self quarantining. But with the viral situation still with us, I thought it would only be appropriate to inform listeners to one of the major symptoms of Covid 19. Therefore, I present to you..."FEVER", an unauthorized public service podcast. As a matter of fact this is turning into a case of cabin FEVER! Butt be assured, TRICKS SYNTHETIC PODCAST LIVES!



10 I Got The Fever - Jimmy Nalls
09 Fever - Rita Coolidge
08 Night Fever (sorry Bee Gees)- Dread Zepplin
07 Fever - Leon Russell
06 Stone Cold Fever - Humble Pie
05 Just A Fever - Little Feat
04 Fever - Jimmy Carl Black
03 Road Fever - The Rocky Athas Group
02 Crazy Fever - High Noon
01 Fever - Little Willie John
Bonus Cut: Corona Con Lima - Gary P. Nunn! 


If you're headed to the store, get me a case of Corona!

No comments: