Monday, May 16, 2016

Outta My Mind


We aren't really Frankie Valli "out of our mind over you"... we're just "Outta Our Minds" trying to get this podcast finished in time.  We did it with time to spare mind you. So I hope you don't mind the lack of regulars like Duke and the regular banter, because we had to mind our "P"s and "Q"s...by the way, did I mention "MIND" is the running theme this week? 
Out Of My Mind - Buffalo Springfield
She Drives Me Out Of My Mind - Swinging Medallions
Where Is My Mind B2B 
with Vanilla Fudge 
and Pesky Gee
Your Mind Is On Vacation - Mose Allison
Weak Minded Blues - Louis Jordan
Ramblin' Mind - Muddy Waters
Free Your Mind - The Band
Orange Rooftop Of Your Mind - Blues Things
 Don't Blow Your Mind B2B 

with The Fuzztones 
and The Chesterfield Kings
Mindless Child of Motherhood - The Kinks
10,000 Years Behind my Mind - Focus 3
Mind Games - The Byrds
Mr. Mind Detector - Status Quo
Friday On My Mind B2B 

with David Bowie 
and The Easybeats
Lost Mind - Johnny Adams

http://stupid-rabbit.podomatic.com/
 


No comments: