Friday, August 23, 2013

It's too much to Remember, so I Forgot...to Remember



 
When things get too hectic around the studio sometimes I forget to remember something. Well, it happened again . . . so the commemorate this and the millions of folks who also suffer from forgetfulness,  we proudly present these tunes, well I think these are the tunes we're using:

Remember, Forget, Remember, Forget -
The Sprague Brothers
Can't Remember to Forget - John Hammond
I Forgot To Remember B2B with
 John Prine and Mac Wiseman
and The Beatles
Remembering - Elvin Bishop
and Smokey Smothers
Keep Forgettin' - The Artwoods
Things I Forgot To Do -
Fabulous Thunderbirds
I Remember - Billy Wright
Until You Remember - Teduschi Trucks Band
I Remember Mama - Alex Chilton
Ain't No Way To Forget You -
Levon Helm
Forgetful Heart - Bob Dylan
Never To Be Forgotten -
Bobby Fuller Four
Remember - Jimi Hendrix
Can't Remember -
The Magnificent Brotherhood
Remember B2B with
Mickey Dolenz and Randy Newman
I Got Dreams To Remember -
Otis Redding


I Guess I Forgot The Picture That Goes Here.

No comments: