Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's A Saturday Single, Back 2 Back...Beatle Break

Forget the vast number of SR employees searching for that perfect selection for the various podcasts, this one came to me in a dream.  Last night I was dreaming I was in an oriental country with narrow, twisting alley ways. A guide was showing me the various local delicacies and sights.  As I finished eating, the guide skips out on the tab and in an effort to chase them down the alley suddenly opens up to a broad boulevard with a large record store across the street. Glad to see something familiar, this song was playing in my dream! Just as I was entering the store, ready to buy some classic vinyl...the phone rang and woke me up.   But this song was still playing in my head.  So, enjoy this familiar tune as rendered by Leon Russell and Lisa Ono. 

No comments: