Sunday, November 25, 2018

573: The Meaning of Life


What is the meaning of life? Don't ask me, I just write the liner notes. But just maybe you can find it on this podcast with a bunch of "Life" altering tunes including a passel of cover tunes, a bevy of back 2 backs, and a load of Beatle Breaks, and of course the whole cast of Trick's characters who make life interesting...



Meaning of Life - Monty Python
That's Life B2B - 
Frank Sinatra / Big Maybelle
I Love the Life I Live - 
Muddy Waters / Willie Nelson
Life on Mars - 
Sophia Anne Caruso / David Bowie

Beatle Break:
In My Life - 
Johnny Cash /52 Key Fairground Organ / Sean Connery
A Day in The Life – 
Captain / Big Daddy
Run for Your Life - 
Earl Green/ Gary Lewis
Life Is A Carnival - 
Allen Toussaint/ Professor Louie and The Crowmatix
Get Out of My Life Woman - 
The Leaves/Bronco Bob
Bright Side of Life - Monty Python



No comments: