Saturday, July 14, 2018

552: TSP Is 100% FREE!





After missing the 4th of July podcast because of a holiday road trip to  the mid-west, Trick and the whole gang put this podcast together to celebrate the fact we are free.  So join us, at no cost other than an hour of your time, to reflect on the fact that we are FREE!

I'm Free - The Rolling Stones
Free In Freedom - Clavin Russell
I Want To Be Free - Robert Gordon
Chimes of Freedom B2B with The Byrds 
and Bad Omen
Freedom and God - Coco Robeceaux
Ain't It Good To Be Free - Bo Diddley
Beatle Break: Free As A Bird
Bathroom Break: Free Beer For Life
I'm Free B2B with The Hillbenders 
and The Who
I'm Free - Charlie Gonzales
Spiritual Spotlight - He Set Me Free - Wet Willie
If Dogs Run Free - Bob Dylan with Al Kooper on piano
Kinks B2B with Set Me Free 
and I Am Free
Down In The Gutter, But Free - Canned Heat
Freebird - Dread Zeppelin (Fade)!


BTW, This PODCAST is almost 100% accordion free!



1 comment:

Bill said...

Almost accordion free? Oh, well. I'll listen anyway. Thanks!