Wednesday, May 9, 2018

540: 10 Tales from the Annals of Trick's Synthetic Countdown



It's a countdown of questionable origin as Trick's counts down 10 tales from the annals of country and western (?) music located where we seldom tread in the back of the Trick's musical vault . But never fear, Duke retrieved a nice selection of a twelve pack of tear jerking tunes that tell a sad story, some of which may even be true. So enjoy these sad tales of woe...some so sad we shouldn't even begin to list them, but we did:

10 Couldn't Believe It Was True - Willie Nelson
09 Frankie & Johnny - Carson Robinson Trio
08 Divorce Me C.O.D. - Foy Willing and The Riders of the Purple Sage
07 There's A Tear In My Beer - Big Bill Lister
06  Seeds And Stems Again - Commander Cody
05 B2B Psycho with Eddie Noak and Andre Williams
04 My Sister Stole My Woman - Andre Williams
03 You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave) Red Knuckles and the Trailblazers
02-Draft Board Blues - Cliff Brunner and His Texas Wanderers
01 Who Drank My Beer - Tommy Duncan
00 Who Drank My Beer While I Was I The Rear - Dave Bartholomew
 

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/stupid-rabbit/episodes/2018-05-09T11_35_11-07_00



No comments: