Sunday, January 8, 2017

482. The Class of 1967

So, here I was sitting around and enjoying the new year 2017" and hit hit me like a ton of cow paddies, the music I enjoy is now officially 50! Yes, that f i f t y! As in 350 dog years! Ca...rap! I'm getting old, but it does have its benefits. At least I won't have to listen to the most of the sheep's dung music being produced today for another fifty years... So join me and several other old codgers as we look back to the "Class of 1967" with...


Soul Kitchen - The Doors

Mr. Blues - Moby Grape

Ha, Ha Said The Clown B2B 
with Manfred Mann 
and The Yardbirds

Cool Calm and Collected - The Rolling stones

Beatle Break: Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields

Rose For Emily - The Zombies

Time Of The Season - The Zombies

David Watts - The Kinks

Are You Experienced - Jimi Hendrix

Yes, I Am Experienced - Eric Burdon and The Animals

I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night - Electric Prunes

96 Tears - Aretha Franklin

When Something Is Wrong With My Baby - Otis Redding and Carla Thomas

Hip Hug Her - Booker T. and The M.G.s

Born Under A Bad Sign B2B  
with Albert King
 and  The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Big Road Blues - Canned Heat

My Back Pages - The Byrds



THIS makes me want to dust off the ol' Theremin!


No comments: