Sunday, November 20, 2016

476 Totally Covered




After the election, a lot of folks were retreating to their safe space...so we took their advice and went to ours! And around here that means COVER TUNES! So, cover tunes we have and I guess after this podcast you will be totally covered! Join us with:

Crosstown Traffic (J. Hendrix) - Bonerama
My Generation (Who) - Count 5
Life On Mars (D. Bowie) - Keren Ann
Seven Bridges Road (Eagles) - Steve Young
Beatle Break:


Things We Said Today - Mary McCaslin
From Me To You - Earl Green
Here, There and Everywhere - Belarus
Hey, Ride With Me Awhile:


Tiger By The Tail (Buck Owens ) - 
Sweet Linda Devine

B2B

 Big Boss Man (Jimmy Reed) with
Jimmy Carl Black and The Kentucky Headhunters

American Woman (Guess Who) - Flavour
Killing Floor (Howlin' Wolf) - The Morlocks
I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine (Bob Dylan) - Eric Clapton
Naked If I Want To (Moby Grape) - Cat Power
All The Young Dudes (D. Bowie) - Nicholas Christopher

 

No comments: