Sunday, April 10, 2016

This Podcast is Something Else!

Trick's Synthetic Podcast presents a podcast that is really something... in fact you might say it's "Something Else"... (what else needs to be said?*)



Something - The Beatles
Something New - John Mayall
When Something Is Wrong With My Baby B2B 
with Stillrock 
and Katie Webster
Something Else - Darrel Nulisch
Beatle Break: Everybody's Got Something To Hide But Me 
And My Monkey - The Feelies
Something Happened To Me Yesterday - The Rolling Stones
Hey, Ride With Me Awhile: Something On Your Mind - Sleepy
LaBeef
You Look Like Something The Cat Drug In - Bill Moss
My Favorite Record: I Smell something - Mem Shannon
She's Into Something B2B  
with Muddy Waters 
and Albert Collins, Robert Cray, and Johnny Copeland
Something Inside Of Me - Little Jimmy King
Good For Something - Eric Gales
Me And My Monkee (Reprise) Fats Domino
 And while  I am, here's this!

*Writer's block, yes, it's real!

No comments: