Monday, August 17, 2015

Traveling with Duke, Chicago Style



We head up north to get down with the Duke.  Upset with being left out of the big 400th, I promised Duke that we would take another road trip and his choice...Chicago. So join us as we take a musical tour of the Windy City with:
Sweet Home Chicago B2B 
with Robert Lockwood, Jr. 
and Randy Garibay
Chicago Bound - Canned Heat
Say Hello To Chicago - Neil Young
Born In Chicago - Paul Butterfield Blues Band
Chicago Line - John Mayall fea. Walter Trout
Chicago Promenade - Jason Isbell
The Eggplant That Ate Chicago - Big Maybelle
Chicago - Tom Waits
Mean Old Chicago - Bob Margolin
A Visit To The Chess Studios:
2120 South Michigan Avenue - The Rolling Stones
I Live The Life I Love, I Love The Life I Live - Muddy Waters
Mellow Down Easy - Little Walter
Get Down With It - Wayne Cochran
The Wobble - Jimmy McCracklin
Oh, Chicago - The Yahoos




No comments: