Monday, May 4, 2015

Back 2 Back, Again.


When things get a bit sketchy around the podcast studio, it's time to pull out a Stupid Rabbit tradition. So. it's Back 2 Back time, again:

I Can't Stand The Rain 
Lucky Peterson 
and 
Lowell George

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 
 Ted Leo 
and 
Moreland Arbuckle
 
Spiritual Spotlight:
Live Forever 
Joe Ely
and 
Billy Joe Shaver with Brother Phelps
 
Big Road Blues 
David Bromberg
 and 
Canned Heat

Hey, Ride With Me Awhile:
I Sail My Ship Alone 
Moon Mullican 
and 
Leon (Hank Wilson) Russell

Piece Of My Heart 
The Move 
and 
Delaney & Bonnie 

Have Love Will Travel
 Big Sandy 
and 
The Imperialites
 
Beatle Break:
I Wanna Be Your Man
 Peter Molinari 
and 
The Rolling Stones

Tramp On Your Street
 Lil' Ed & The Blues Imperials 
and 
Billy Joe Shaver

Trick's , not too smudgey!


No comments: