Monday, May 25, 2015

A Plate of Meatloaf And Mashed Potatoes...served up for Memorial Day.

While the gang is out for the Memorial Day weekend, I'm here at the Stupid Rabbit Studio keeping the music flowing with a serving of meatloaf and mashed potatoes, comfort food for the soul, my special time to kick back a relive the music of my miss spent youth. These tunes bring back great memories and good feelings. I hope you'll enjoy listening and maybe they'll bring a smile to your face. So, sit down and dig in to:
One 
Al Kooper
Rainy Day, Dream Away
 Jimi Hendrix Experience
In My Own Dream
 Paul Butterfield Blues Band
Walkin' By Myself 
Canned Heat
Aint Gonna Worry My Life Anymore
 B. B. King
Rivers Run to the Sea 
Appaloosa
Giant Step 
Taj Mahal
We Gotta Get Out Of This Place 
The Animals
Texas 
Electric Flag
Strawberry Wine 
The Band
Shoot Out on the Plantation
 Leon Russell
My Uncle 
Flying Burrito Bros.
Cigarettes and Coffee B2B 
Sweet Linda Devine 
and 
Otis Redding
Hodge, Podge, Strained Through a Leslie
and Resurrection
(fade)
Steppenwolf

The Music Always Comes First at Trick's
and
Remember those who served, today and everyday!

No comments: