Monday, April 20, 2015

Home Is Where The Music Is, So...

...where do you call home?  Join the Trick's gang as they play some great homey tunes and along the way find that going home can be a bit of a challenge. . .

Home
Make My Home Where I Hang My Hat
Johnny Copeland
Old Kentucky Home
Beau Brummels
Spiritual Spotlight:
Heaven Is My Home
Chris Hillman
My Home Is A Highway
Kim Simmonds
My Home Is In The Delta B2B 
with 
Otis Spann 
and 
Muddy Waters
Home On Wheels
he Bluebirds
Sweet Home Chicago
Leon Russell
Vicksburg Is My Home
Terry Evans and Hans Theessink
Laurel Canyon Home
John Mayall
My Favorite Record:
Heaven Is My Home
Randy Newman
Hey, Ride With Me Awhile B2B:
Home In San Antone
with
Willie and Lukas Nelson
 and 
Redd Volkaert
 Sweet Home Mississippi
Big Jack Johnson
Texas Home Coming
Long John Hunter

Can somebody help Granny
get


No comments: