Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Shotgun Start To The Holidays


Join us as we give thanks for another podcast under our ever expanding collective belt as Trick's Synthetic Podcast pulls the trigger on:

A Shotgun Start to the Holidays

The Thanksgiving Observance:
Thanksgiving
Loudon Wainwright
Thanksgiving
Mary Gauther
My Way Of Giving B2B
 with 
The Small Faces 
and 
Chris Farlowe

Almost Live From The 
Armadillo Thanksgiving Jam 1974
Chug A Lug
Doug Sahm
It Takes a Lot to Laugh...
Jerry Garcia
Slipping Into Christmas
Leon Russell

The Last Thanks Giving Set
Thanks
James Gang
Giving Birth To A Song
Delaney Bramlett

The Leftovers: The Meaning of Life
The Meaning Of Life
Velvet Underground
In My Life B2B
 with 
Joah Valley 
and 
Rudi Rotta Band

More Leftovers: Too Much Violins
Ring My Bell
Sam Taylor
Walking My Way Back To You
Papa John Creech
Used Car Blues
The Delmore Brothers
My Favorite Record:
Going Back To Texas
Bill Boyd's Cowboy Ramblers

No comments: