Thursday, June 19, 2014

Dammit Jim, I'm a Podcaster Not a Doctor !


It's time for your hosts' annual check ups (required by the Stupid Rabbit Labs, Inc.) and we just can't get worked up about seeing the company doctor. So, to put all of us  in the spirit, the guys put together these tunes for the drive over to the clinic. I hope it's the right Rx for the occasion, 

I'm Your Doctor - 
Muddy Waters
Dear Doctor - 
The Rolling Stones
Save Her Doctor - 
Eddie Boyd
Dr. Brown - 
Fleetwood Mac
Hoodoo Doctor - 
Willie Dixon
Rock And Roll Doctor - 
Little Feat
Doctor, Doctor - 
Randy Newman
Doctor My Eyes B2B 
with  
Paul Thorn 
and 
The Jacksons
I Don't Need No Doctor - 
New Riders of the Purple Sage
Doctor Oh Doctor - 
Electric Flag
Doctor Boogie - 
Flamin' Groovies
There's A Doctor - 
The Who
I'm Your Witchdoctor B2B 
with 
John Mayall 
and 
Angry Young Them
I Asked My Doctor - 
Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks
Call The Doctor - 
The MoFo Party Band
Walkin' Doctor Bill (fade) - 
B.B. King

The Trick's Synthetic Podcast company doctor 
is in the house!

No comments: