Thursday, May 15, 2014

Now with Peas!


It's a full day of work at Trick's Synthetic Podcast, but I did have just enough time to fix up this nice selection of "Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes" just for you. And as an extra bonus, it now comes with peas!

Country Honk - Rolling Stones
Muswell Hillbilly - The Kinks
Losing The Dogs - 10 Years After
Whole Lotta Love (alt. take) - Led Zeppelin
If I Were A Carpenter - Leon Russell
Texas Flyer - Freddie King
You're still My Woman - B.B. King
B2B:
She Caught The Katy - Albert King
She Caught The Katy  - Taj Mahal
Good Feelin' - T Bone Walker
She's Not There - Zombies
Heart to Hang Onto - Pete Townsend and Ronnie Lane
In My Own Dream - Paul Butterfield Blues Band
Trouble - Little Feat
Yesterday's Roads - Appaloosa
That's a lot of peas, I must say!
 

No comments: