Friday, April 25, 2014

You Asked For Mo'


I just can't get enough of cover tunes and this guy. To prove the point here are Mo' covers than you can shake a stick at!  So, go ahead a cue the music:



I Thank You (Sam and Dave)
Paul Rodgers
Where Did Our Love Go / Stop (Supremes)
Rare Earth
Moondance (Van Morrison)
Bob Christopher
Beatle Break:
Let It Be - 
Bill Withers
Slow Down
Alexis Korner
Blue Monday (Fats Domino)
The Grease Band
Cinammon Girl (Neil Young)
Gentrys
I Can't Stand The Rain (Ann Peebles)
Paul Rodgers
Can't Hardly Wait (The Replacements)
Dipsomaniacs
 Refugee (Tom Petty)
Gaslight Anthem
I'm A Believer (Monkees) B2B 
with 
The Small Hours 
and 
Keith "98.6" Allison
Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town 

(Kenny Rogers)
Walter Brennen
I Got Dreams To Remember (Otis Redding)
Paul Rodgers
All Along The Watchtower ( Dylan/Hendrix)
Brewer and Shipley
Starman (David Bowie)
Dewey Cox


Hey, who put the TSP in the A.P.U.bottle?

No comments: