Friday, January 10, 2014

Friends


Friends, gotta love 'em, and around here we do! As a thanks to all our friends around the world, we proudly present this bunch  of friendly tunes as only Trick and the gang can: 
My Friend - Jimi Hendrix
Yes, My Friend - The Blue Things
Bes' Friends - Lovin' Spoonful
Hello, Little Friend - Leon Russell and Marc Benno
A Friend - Broken Bow and Idabell
Hello Old Friend - Ian McLagan
Spritual Spotlight: 
If You've Got A Friend In Jesus - Chris Rea
Your Friends - Doug Sahm
Friends - B. B. King
Back With My Old Friends - Candye Kane
With A Little Help From My Friends B2B 

with Puerto Muerto and Big Daddy
My Friend Today - The Birdwatchers
He Was A Friend Of Mine - The Byrds
She's A Friend Of Mine - Don Nix
Friend Of Mine - Jimmy LaFave
The Friend Song (fade) -Joe Walsh


Join us here or over at the Friendly Spot!

No comments: