Sunday, February 10, 2013

All I Need Is Love





 ... and a few bucks to buy something really nice. But instead of spending a boatload of money on candy and flowers that will be dead gone in a few days, I spend my time making a lasting podcast for the ages with "Love"ly tunes like ....



Hello My Lover - Willy DeVille
I Found A Love - NRBQ
The Look of Love B2B with Vanilla Fudge and The Zombies
This Guy's In Love With You - Nose Riders
Funny Valentine - Elvis Costello
Love Of My Life - Ruben and The Jets (aka The Mothers)
Dedicated To The One I Love - The 5 Royals
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Skuffle
When A Man Loves A Woman B2B with Leon Russell and Johnny Rivers
Love Is A Swinging Thing -Eddie Angels and The Hi-Risers
I'm A Lover, Not A Fighter -  The Kinks
What Is Love - Aesop's Fables
It's Love - The Young Rascals
And I Love Her - The Holmes Brothers
Oooh Love - Blaze Foley
Love Me Tender - Albert King




Do you this she'll buy THIS line of stuff ?

No comments: