Thursday, April 5, 2012

Accordianna 6



After five previous Accordianna's all I can say is...
This is the best Accordianna yet!
But, that would be immodest, so you be the judge:

My Girl Josephine (Hello Josephine) - The New Iberians
I Ain't Got No Sweet Thang - Ponty Bone and the Squeezetones
I Found Out - Flaco Jimenez
Too Close Chairs - Levon Helm And The Crowmatix
Raining In My Heart - Ringo's Starr's Allstar Band fea. Rick Danko
Louis Riel - Amos Garrett, Doug Sahm, & Gene Taylor
Hernando's Hideaway - Brave Combo
Penguin Cafe Back 2 Back with Yodel 2 and Salty Bean Fumble
Romance In Durango - Bob Dylan
How Come - Ronnie Lane
St James Infirmary - Main Squeeze Orchestra
Just One Look - Arlen Roth
Red Cajun Girl - Bill Kirchen
Louisiana 1927 - Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings
Evangeline - Levon Helm
Dance Of The Otter Droppings (fade out) - Ed Cox

I find this totally offensive, the cartoon that is!

No comments: