Thursday, October 14, 2010

Now for Something Completely Different


After rocking thru October, we shift gears to celebrate everything squeezebox. Join your host, Herr Hossenpfeffer, as we crank up our own version of "Roctoberfest" on Trick's Synthetic Podcast with:
Accordion Fest Is Here!
Texas Tornados - Soy de San Luis
Los Lobos - Don't Worry Baby
Augie Meyers - Hey Baby, Que Paso?
Cajun Born - I'm Cajun Cool
C.J. Chenier - Sharp Dressed Man
Polka Floyd - Hey You
Ponty Bone Back 2 Back - Frio City Road & Pigalle Love
Lil' Band o' Gold - Allon's Rock and Roll
Wayne Toups - Rockin' Flames
Ry Cooder - Stand By Me
John Hiatt - Across The Borderline
Dwight Yoakam - Carmelita
Bobby Charles - Tennessee Blues
My Favorite Record with Those Darn Accordians
McGuiness Flint - Malt and Barley Blues
Van Morrison and The Cheiftans - Celtic Ray
Steven Stills - Change Partners
Texas Tornados - Volver
Augie Meyers -Velma from Selma
Doug Sahm - Poison Love
Flaco Jimenez - I Found Out
Buckwheat Zydeco Back 2 Back - Jackpot! & Put It In The Pocket
Clifton Chenier - Baby Please Don't Go
Chubby Carrier - Cisco Kid
Lil' Band o Gold - Cajun Twist
Boovo Chavez - Forty One Days
Radio Kings - Raining In My Heart
Those Darn Accordians - I Think About Stuff
Clifton Chenier - I'm On My Way
Brave Combo - 'Alloweena's Marbles and Purple Haze


Squeeze here!

No comments: