Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hey, It's All About...Me!


After two years, it's time for Stupid Rabbit to tackle a difficult subject. The deep deep psyche of - Trick, founder of Stupid Rabbit Laboratories. So, as your humble host, I present this tell all, no holds barred, expose' on ME!
I'm the Wild Man - Mose Allison, (I'm A) Wild Child Back 2 Back with Johnny O' Keefe and Iggy Pop, I'm The One - Gerry & The Pacemakers, I'm Am Man - Mouse and the Traps,
I'm Allright- Jades, I'm Down Back 2 Back with the Inmates and the Kentucky Headhunters, I'm Ready - Levon Helm Band, I'm Five Years Ahead Of My Time - Third Bardo, I'm In Pittsburg (and it's raining) - Outcasts, I'm Chief Kamanawanalea - Turtles, I'm Becoming The Blues - Russell Jackson, I'm A Bluesman - Nick Gravenites, I'm A Bluesman - Vasti Jackson, I'm Drunk Again - Paul Butterfield and Elvin Bishop, I'm Looped - Teddy Morgan, I'm On Your Wagon - Ronnie Dawson, I'm Just A Country Boy - Bottle Rockets, I'm Truckin' - Spirit, I'm Coming - Tim Dawe, I'm Asking - Steppenwolf, I'm Going Down - Whitey Conwell, I'm Lookin' Up - Eric Burden, My Favorite Record and many more . . .

No comments: