Friday, January 30, 2009

February, it's all about that "4 letter word"




Welcome to the first edition of the streamlined, yet still fully synthesized podcast. Still the best 15 minutes in Podcasting, but now in a lighter/less filling format made to fit on a standard CD for you convenience. This month's target is
L. O.V.E. a four letter word that can be as mean as it is compassionate. So jump on board the Love Train for a great ride on Trick's Synthetic Podcast VOL 17.

Opening Theme with Apologies To Dr. Kinsey
I Need Love - Willie Willis & The Wildcatters
Love Me Tonight - Forbidden Pigs
Love Treasure - Diunna Greenleaf & Blue Mercy
Back2Back - Sea Of Love - Katie Webster
Back2Back - Sea of Love - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Romance Without Finance - Sam Butera
I Love The Way You Love - Sir Douglas
More of Your Love - Derailers
I Want To Get Married - B B King
Gettin Married Soon - Prince La La
President's Day Special:Dead Presidents - James Blood Ulmer
Shotgun wedding - Gentlemens Blues Club'
The Married Life - Buckinghams
Naggin' Woman - Kinks
Married Men Like Sport - Jimmy T-99 Nelson
I Remember When I Loved Her - Zombies
Hell Yes I Cheated - Johnny Adams
Divorce Decree - Doris Duke
My Next Ex-Wife - Little Charlie
Love & Trouble - Robert Gordon
Spiritual Spotlight: Free At Last - Blind Boys Of Alabama
My Funny Valentine - Ricki Lee Jones
The Cut Short Ending Theme

No comments: